See the Fallen World

My devotional for today, makes me see how we so need the Lord. I had just read Isaiah 41:8-13. Thanked the Lord for Him being with me in all things.
I go into get on my desktop and do some work. Guess what I had a hacker just come on and froze the computer. Course I took the route to call the error message # . Sounds like they can help. I wouldn't bite. But Lord they showed how they have so much of my info. Lord, I can trust for you to remove the mess that seems to be here. Oh, how sad this Fallen World. My prayer is: Come Lord Jesus quickly.

Have a prayer filled day.
Sarah

Comments

bob said…
Is your blog still active? The latest date
I have on my computer is February. If this
is active, let me know.
Anonymous said…
Yes. Been updated
https://www.sarahtylerauthor.com
My website blogs.
Sorry, just saw your comment .
Thank you,
Sarah Tyler Author
Facebook
Sarah Tyler

Popular posts from this blog

What is Happening @ Ridgecrest Baptist Church