Spring can't be long

It's Feb.12 th,
but Spring is coming. Does it seem like this has been a dreary, long winter so far to you like it has to me? I keep looking for the sun each day, sometimes I want to look for the ( Son) to take us out of this crazy, messed up world.
I know He has it all planned and His plan is always perfect. I should know this by now. I went through so many downs as I have written in my new book just out.
Order online, Amazon, Barnes, and Nobles, etc.
My Christian Journey Through a Fallen World.
Respond to this blog site also. Love to hear your comments.
http://mychristianjourneythroughafallenworld.blogspot.com  We will make it as we all put our minds on our Great Lord and Savior. The world is crazy, but God will not forsake his children.
Great is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Read my new book. See how amazing he has been in my situations.
Jesus loves, Jesus Saves,
Sarah

See my Video link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnAKw5gyBw
I will post other videos on upcoming book signing date and location. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Happening @ Ridgecrest Baptist Church

See the Fallen World