New book out soon

I have my new book written, My Christian Journey Through a Fallen World.
Now onto the lady that will format,  edit, get ready for press.

I hope many will be able to get either ebook, or the paperback version.
I feel you will read some interesting scenes,  see how one women went through her life's journey.
Included in this larger book will be one chapter that has my 1st book I wrote
" Suicide " by Sarah Tyler. It was a small but very passionate true story of my sister's suicide.

Take heart, God is on His throne. You will see in my new story.
My Christian Journey Through a Fallen World.

Write to me on my blog.
http://mychristianjourneythroughafallenworld.blogspot.com/
You my readers are loved.
Sarah Tyler, author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Happening @ Ridgecrest Baptist Church

What is Happening