Are You a POW ?

There are more than just POW`s than just prisoners of military war`s. You can be a POW in your spirit. Prisoner of Battles of the mind. 
Only the love and mercy of Jesus can help you with that.
Only  God's Grace can take your mind from being bound by your battles / our circumstances, to a freedom you never dreamed.
Jesus came, died on the cross for our sins and He died to make us FREE.
He breaks the chains that bind us, He sets us free. Turn your heart your life toward Him, your sin redeemed and watch those chains that bind you start falling. 
He set me free, He set me free, I'm alive today because He set me free.
Encouragement for my blog followers.
Have a God led path today. He loves you so much.
All for His glory and His Kingdom,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Happening @ Ridgecrest Baptist Church

See the Fallen World